The safety and health of our team and guests continues to be most important for Leeward Islands Charters. We continue to keep inline with local, regional and international regulations and guidelines for all preventative measures to be taken.
For those who have sailed with us before will notice some changes, however, this will not take away from the fun magical experience we thrive to provide.
We thank you for supporting our team during this time.
- Face mask to be worn by guests while: boarding, deboarding, in the bar area, while meal is being served. Guests to bring their own mask with them.
- Temperature to be taken before boarding
- Hands to be sanitized before boarding and deboarding
- Throughout the day guests will be encouraged to wash / sanitize hands frequently
- For health & safety purposes we recommend that guests bring along their own snorkeling equipment. However, we do provide snorkeling equipment which is sanitized
- We ask that social distancing from crew and other guests outside of your party is maintained as possible.
- Presently we are operating at a 50% maximum capacity.
For the Boat:
- Leeward Islands Charters will ensure that the vessel and all equipment are kept clean and sanitized before, during and after each passenger trip using chemicals identified as effective against COVID-19 virus.
- Crew to have temperature and health check before each charter
- Crew will wear appropriate face mask
- We have created access to sanitizing solutions throughout the tour and vessel
- The team will be sanitizing their hands frequently throughout the day
- Regularly touched surfaces to be sanitized regularly throughout the tour and after each sail
- Food served as buffet will be served by crew only and otherwise food to be served in individually wrapped containers
- Toilets will be disinfected regularly throughout the tour and at the end of each tour
- No hand shaking or elbow touching. Wave to greet
- Do not offer to take photos with guests or with their devices. If requested ensure hands are sanitized before and after touching guest’s device
Please note that protocols are continuously being updated with the continuously changing situation.